Movie: The greatest showman

First of all: I don't like the musicals. I hate when I want to know what happens and the characters start to sing. My friends told me to watch a movie and I accepted. The movie was The greatest showman. Currently, this movie is one of my favourite.

Resultat d'imatges de the greatest showman

Probably you know about it but, let me explain:
P.T. Barnum just lost his job as a clerk because the company he worked for has gone bankrupt. Eager to offer his wife Charity and his two daughters the life he had always promised them, Barnum embarks on a colossal project: create a great and amazing circus show. For this, he will look for unique artists, from dwarfs, to bearded women, tightrope walkers and all kinds of imaginative shows. His motto: to do something new you have to do something unconventional.

TRAILER:


This movie is a musical and here there are some songs: (My favourite first)

And here a list about the other songs: (Click on the name to listen)

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Serie: Marlon

What is this blog about? Who I am?