Book: The name of the wind


I'm going to talk about my favourite book: The name of the wind.

The writer is Patrick Rothfuss (an excellent writer) and it was published on 2007. It's a trilogy (The Kingkiller Chronicles) but the third book isn't published.

The book explains the story about Kvothe. The protagonist says than he is going to explain the story of his life in three days. Every book is one day.

Argument: He starts to explain when he's a baby. He explains his childhood and his style of life. With the pass of the time, some much happens to Kvothe and they change completely his life.

The story is set in a fantastic middle age. The people are believers and you feel like in other age. There are fantastic creatures and some kind of magic.... I don't gonna explain more...

I'm a big fan of this trilogy and I have put some images and songs here for if you like them:

                                Kvothe by rynisyou                                                       Devi by AmyWinterbreeze

Auri and Kvothe by Stella-di-A. It's a scene from the book:

Auri and Kvothe: The key by Stella-di-A

Here there is a song called Song of seven sorrows based on The Kingkiller Chronicles.
Composed, arranged and performed by Merrigan:


And an other version from the same song (Song of seven sarrows). By Violet Nitrogen:



BOOK TRAILER by jumboskittles:


I have enjoyed the books and I hope you read them, you also like. Bye! 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Serie: Marlon

What is this blog about? Who I am?

Movie: The greatest showman