Movie: The fundamentals of caring

This movie is based on a book called The Revised Fundamentals of caring (written by Jonathan Evison). 

Ben a retired writer.
Trevor suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

Ben starts like the caretaker of Trevon. They make a road trip, and they end up picking up people they meet on the way: Dot and Peaches

TRAILER:


THE CHARACTERS:

Resultat d'imatges de Craig RobertsResultat d'imatges de trevor the fundamentals of caring
Craig Roberts plays Trevor


Resultat d'imatges de dot the fundamentals of caringImatge relacionada
Selena Gomez plays Dot

Resultat d'imatges de ben los principios del cuidado Resultat d'imatges de Paul Rudd
Paul Rudd plays Ben

Resultat d'imatges de peaches the fundamentals of caring Resultat d'imatges de megan ferguson
Megan Ferguson plays Peaches


My opinion... I'm just ending watch the movie and I need to think about it. I like the relation between the four characters that make the road trip and I love the end. What I can say more?

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Serie: Marlon

What is this blog about? Who I am?

Movie: The greatest showman